Monday, April 21, 2008

A Dimond in the Rough


I received a link to an article from my brother this morning. It is about my gorgeous niece, Brieann, and her desire win a state championship ring with her Juan Diego softball team. She is a senior this year, and has wanted the title of state champion since her freshman year. We hope her dreams and wishes come true in this, her final year, in softball at Juan Diego. I have included the link below for anyone to view if they would like. Once to the link, scroll down recent stories section. Look under Thursday, 4/17, Prep Softball: Dimond wants ring. Click on the title, and you will find the story. The link is as follows....http://www.tribpreps.com/.

1 comment:

Tylyn's Spot said...

Pretty sure I freaking love it. Thanks for writing about me on this. It means a lot. :) I love it for sure.