Monday, April 21, 2008

Scootering to and fro



I was so excited when I looked at the Target ad yesterday, and saw scooters on sale. Connor has been asking for a new scooter ever since we went to Classic Skating for our friend, Kade Syddall's, birthday. So, without any hesitation, I took the kids over to Target this afternoon, and surprised each of them with their choice in scooter. Connor decided on a Hot Wheels scooter, and Kaitlyn on a Disney Princess scooter. After I put them together, they enjoyed riding them in the back yard. They can't wait to take them to Classic Skating to try them out.

2 comments:

Tylyn's Spot said...

awwww how cute! That's awesome that they finally got a scoooooooter! lets just hope they dont fall like i did!

Leymaster Family said...

I am so glad you started this so we can keep up with our cute family! We miss you guys!