Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame!!





I was so proud to be Connor's mom tonight...more than I usually am. Connor loves to play sports, especially baseball. I think tonight was his best game yet. He hit two home runs and got three people out. At the end of each game, one player receives the game ball for different reasons. Connor received the ball tonight because of his excellent playing. He was grinning from ear to ear when he came running out of the dugout to show me what he had received from the coach. What a wonderful memory for him, and an awesome trophy that he will have forever.

1 comment:

LittlePartyof7 said...

YAHOO FOR CARRIE!!!Blogging is totally so much fun and I'm so excited to get to see what you and your beauties are up to!!! Now maybe I'll recognize them when we go to the reunion...you are going, right?